Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Person-Centered Calendar ??

Egads - Clearly I missed out on the techie smarty-pants gene.  Good grief it took me several hours to figure out how to link a google calendar to my google blog.  Shouting out an expression of appreciation to Becky and Drew at OSA for the tech and emotional support during this adventure into uncharted terrain. 


At last - notice that I have added a gadget in which I have embedded a google calendar.  Yeah!!  Michigan AAA PCT practitioners, does this calendar application meet your needs?  Please provide feedback indicating if this calendar is what you had expected as a resource.  Click on the date and a pop-out box will show the details of the event.


What other information would you like to include?


How might you prefer your events be described?


I welcome your feedback.  Please email me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment